Here are a few of today’s bookmarked links worth noting…
- Jemaine Clement and Bret McKenzie made a sad announcement on the official Flight of the Conchords site (via ArtsBeat). Really sad.
- Now that Damon Albarn has unveiled the deets on upcoming Bee Gee, Snoop, and Lou Reed-featured Gorillaz LP Plastic Beach, EMI Australia’s blog has leaked new stretched, color-inverted, artwork. No worries—a savvy LJ user straightened that out.
- Leonard Cohen and Loretta Lynn will receive Lifetime Achievement Grammys along with Michael Jackson, David Edwards, Andre Previn, Clark Terry, and (the singer of our alarm clock song, “Mack the Knife”) Bobby Darin.
- Flavorwire listed their most anticipated (confirmed, booked & rumored) band reunions of 2010. We concur, but would like to add Cap’n Jazz and/or Owls to the list.
- Being that my older sister took me to the Lilith Fair back in the day (saw Fiona Apple, at least), I feel nostalgically obligated to mention that this year’s lineup has been announced.